MadU: Design - Spring Term
MadU is the virtual learning program of the Madison Scouts. Open enrollment for the spring term spans January 6-30. Students can access class content modules and schedule consultations at times that best fit their schedules.
MadU Spring term offerings include:
- Program Coordination: Jason Robb, program coordinator
- Music Composition: Daniel Montoya Jr., brass arranger
- Percussion Arranging: Matt Hahn & Ryan Ellis, percussion arrangers
- Choreography: Jennifer Leseth, choreography & guard designer
- Drill & Staging: Noah Bellamy, drill designer
In addition to these classes, the Scouts design faculty will be delivering two, one-on-one consultations over the course of the spring term. (Scheduled according to your availability)
Students are required to have basic Internet service, computing device with web camera, and their own instrument or equipment.
Opportunities to purchase/lease music composition and drill design software will be offered by MadU in partnership with select companies.
Wisconsin-based designers & teachers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org about a bonus discount.
Upon purchase, you will get contacted with instruction on how to access the MadU educational modules and be enrolled into the program. Welcome!
Be sure to also complete the registration form by clicking below: